Sly Guy Replica Gill Colab

danthefisherman

gone in minutes....i'm a whiner so bear with me...any business that does "drops" , there must be a method so when you've got it in your cart the item should be "safe"...i had in the cart item paid for then it pops up on paypal item outta stock:angry: i realize we've all been there ...but to me  its a bunch of crock....that having been said i'll be back like the rest of us who didn't move fast enough....:grin:....michel...Go Fish!!!

Had one in my cart, checked out and BAM! 

Got the "You gotta be quicker than that!" Sold Out notification. :cry:

No biggie though, for those who did grab one put those bad boys to good use! 

Edited by Mulder

22 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Had one in my cart, checked out and BAM! 

Got the "You gotta be quicker than that!" Sold Out notification. :cry:

No biggie though, for those who did grab one put those bad boys to good use! 

download.jpg

Duh.... thought of this why was soaking in the shower... we all buy tickets for concerts... one picks their seats then given X number of minutes to complete the transaction... all these drops irregardless of company checks out thru PayPal... it takes about 1-2 minutes to do this ... give each transaction 3 or 4 minutes to complete ... but guess that would be too simple...Huh??? ...LOL ... michel... Go Fish!!!

15 minutes ago, surfk9 said:

Duh.... thought of this why was soaking in the shower... we all buy tickets for concerts... one picks their seats then given X number of minutes to complete the transaction... all these drops irregardless of company checks out thru PayPal... it takes about 1-2 minutes to do this ... give each transaction 3 or 4 minutes to complete ... but guess that would be too simple...Huh??? ...LOL ... michel... Go Fish!!!

Might be difficult to program but I have no clue. I would think it’s been discussed before by companies with similar limited drops. One thing you could try is having an item in your cart first and complete all the steps to check out but then back out and wait on the release.