on the go storage..?

chuckin-swimb8's

I fish mostly from shore and like to carry as much as possible. I found a large backpack at Walmart with three pockets and extra inside pockets, I can carry all my lures and supplies like camera, TP, pliers, etc. I put my swimbaits in spinnerbait boxes with the inserts removed. I can fit all of this easily into the backpack, but most of the time I interchange the large box with one of the smaller ones depending on where I am fishing.

Ya gotta prioritize.

ish paper is high on the list. :lol:

Thats right, no leave for this guy. :lol:

I fish mostly from shore and like to carry as much as possible. I found a large backpack at Walmart with three pockets and extra inside pockets, I can carry all my lures and supplies like camera, TP, pliers, etc. I put my swimbaits in spinnerbait boxes with the inserts removed. I can fit all of this easily into the backpack, but most of the time I interchange the large box with one of the smaller ones depending on where I am fishing.

Ya gotta prioritize.

ish paper is high on the list. :lol:

Thats right, no leave for this guy. :lol:

How about ice fishing...a nice soothing snow ball or two :?:oops: ...save your gloves and socks folks!

i carry two or three baits at most lately, and i found these inexpensive, clear, PVC, zippered travel pouches. i got a pack of six different sizes for $1.99. they work great and i don't have to worry about Velcro becoming non-sticky

here's a pic of one of the smaller bags as mentioned above...

DSCF0684.jpg

what is that black bait? tia