Hate Bait?

SPEEDBEAD

Lucas, where did that pic come from and are you sure that is THE bait?

It came from the 3:16 Gallery and it's filed under "Hate" :lol: . It may be a prototype. Either way, it's sick.

...btw, my credit card just jumped out of my wallet and ran across the floor and out the door. :lol:

So if the hate bait is the 12" arm lookin thing lol. Whats jimmy hoffa, 6" fs? Or.... I often wonder this too.

The 6" Real Deal of course! One of the most sought after baits anywhere, and there isn't a lot out there, thus the $500+ value many people pay for.

Geoff

I'll take a stab at it:

Nate's original bait came out with a resin tail that kept on braking. Because there was already "drama" over the hinge design. 3:16 made a bait with a resin tail that actually works(or at least is supposed since not many people have it to prove it but prob does) to "one up" the "copier". Hence "hate bait"

Tried submitting from my phone but didn't work. So anyways I thought I'd take a stab at it since I'm at work waiting for the weekend.

Nate's first production trout had a resin tail that kept breaking. He then went to lexan because of the "breaking" issues. Because there was already some beef about him using the joints on his bait 3:16 decided to one up him and make a similar bait with a resin tail that actually works(assuming it does)

What Mickey wrote...

You shouid be thankful your not on the inner circle! As with any inner circle there is alot of nasty stuff. There is alot of good stuff also. The history of the bait is love what is good and HATE BAIT what is EVIL ! If you take a pop at a guy dont be suprised when he turns and knocks your a55 out ! The bait will speak for its self when it comes to market. Dont need to talk about it. There are guys on this board that have fished the bait with me, they can speak up if they want. Bottom line is dont cry when you get your teeth knocked out for talking smack ! Swimbaiting at its finest!

:shock:

What I heard...

You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

:twisted::lol: