Wood PB Rat 3 Joint Review (footage)

zmanlane

Hey guys! I figure I should start a new topic since the other topic had two joint in the name! So for the review:

Lets talk about some history of the bait. The bait was made by a guy named Art Berry, and the original name of the rat was AB(Art Berry). But when he started to put these baits fully into production, He then called it PB for Personal best.There are one and two jointed rats. Once they made the PB rat, they then made a molded version as well as continuing the wooden version. These came in 4 (?) colors; black, Dark brown, Tan, And a greenish grey color(The one i am reviewing). These haven't been in production for at least 2 years.

Now onto the bait, I Love the action of this bait! It is 6.5 inches long, not including the tail. I have been looking for the original tail, As these came with a custom hand poured tail which is the best I can find. You have to glue the tail onto the bait, and i suggest using a hot glue gun. It has an action that will speak for itself, thats why I made the following video. Sorry its not zoomed in, but Its only a go pro. Hope you enjoy the review, and critiques are welcomed!

Thanks for taking the time to review.

A few corrections:

AB and PB made by two different guys. Art Berry and a fella named Perry. Were partners.

A white color was also made. (I have one, swimbaitrookie has another)

The tails are Creme worms.

You can still get the molded version.

Art Berry never made a rat it was a friends cousin him and Art Berry the last I herd are not talking.

yes hints "Perry"

wayne knows what hes talking about trust me