SUB Tournament July 23rd - 29th

SU Crew

cd7 ... I say post some pics anyway dude.

i didnt think they would hold up anyways and they got slaughtered. haha but i had only seen a 1.10 so far. last nights went 4.2 this morning went 4.0 me three others were in the 3-4 lb range.

post-961-14252986888636_thumb.jpg

post-961-14252986888856_thumb.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cd7 ... I say post some pics anyway dude.

i didnt think they would hold up anyways and they got slaughtered. haha but i had only seen a 1.10 so far. last nights went 4.2 this morning went 4.0 me three others were in the 3-4 lb range.

wow. sorry for the terrible writing. haha. saw* my*

Hi SU,

I went out last night for some night fishing with my friend. To test out one of my newly acquired baby bass wake. Not long I was able to stick my first fish a 6.10 on the bass wake and the second one a 5.7 Picture is of my phone and it suck. I will have to get a new camera soon. It’s not 8lb’s but it was great stickin them though.

LDC MH

Daiwa Type R

20bls Tatsu Fluoro

Baby wake bass

-Jun

post-1244-14252986891157_thumb.jpg

post-1244-14252986891821_thumb.jpg

Here's mine from this morning. Caught this one first then a 7.15 later. Possibly my best morning out there :) They both ate a big RS blue shad. Nothing aggressive, just calm little 'taps'.

The scale says 8.6 in one, then 8.2 in another. I'll let admins decide which one counts

010-Copy.jpg

012-Copy.jpg

Congrats dude!!!! Good Job.

Thanks y'all. Mmasturgeon, those are some nice fish! Congrats on the first wake fish, that's a good way to break in a bait ;)

Congrats SeanM, I’m hoping next outing I can get a toad like yours; Awesome man... Yea it was pretty sweet breaking in the baby bass wake on a first outing on some nice toad. Hey Congrats again bro WTG!!!