What pole?

Aj7798

Speaking from the point of view of a guy who has the guide select XH, and the LDC H. Try to find 30 more bucks and get the LDC production H! You won't regret it. Even if you have to wait a few weeks to scrounge up some change or something, DO IT!! The okuma just has NO feel to it in my opinion. Its not a bad stick, just doesn't stand up in a competition with a LDC production H.

Also to note, if you intend on throwing primarily 8 inch hudds on mono, you could potentially step up to the production XH LDC. I throw all of those baits you mentioned on the H, but I also use braided line. Just my opinion!

Speaking from the point of view of a guy who has the guide select XH, and the LDC H. Try to find 30 more bucks and get the LDC production H! You won't regret it. Even if you have to wait a few weeks to scrounge up some change or something, DO IT!! The okuma just has NO feel to it in my opinion. Its not a bad stick, just doesn't stand up in a competition with a LDC production H.

Also to note, if you intend on throwing primarily 8 inch hudds on mono, you could potentially step up to the production XH LDC. I throw all of those baits you mentioned on the H, but I also use braided line. Just my opinion!

ya I've been thinking about getting one. Im thinking about selling my FS shad for the extra money, but I'm still hesitant about doing that

irod also has one in that price range i believe. i think the large one is rated for that stuff. i've never used one myself but might be something to look into. others might have more info on it.