New PB on the Rat

wtrwsel

I want to thank Chefchris for letting me test-drive his Rats he is building on the Grassroots page. Not every day you get to can catch a PB and a DD. I didn't have my scale with me unfortunately but got measurements. This one measured 25in Long X 20in Girth; on the Bass Calculator was 12.25. Pretty stoked to say the least. This one must have been watching Shark week because that's what she did; Sharked it and came out of the water easily clearing its body length. I thought to myself "this one is a freaking toad". She jumped a couple more times and I winched her in as quick as I could.  Anyway got pics and measurements and then sent her swimming.  

Toad on Rat.jpg

6 minutes ago, ewillsd said:

She is choking that bait! congrats man. I've never seen a rat swallowed like that.

Yeah she had both sets of hooks stuck in there. Wasn't going anywhere. Chefchris builds a rock solid bait. I am pretty stoked to say the least.

9 minutes ago, ewillsd said:

How big is the bait cause I've only had fish choke smaller baits like battleshads or bullshooters?

Nose to Butt 6in. Jump on over to the Grass Roots page. Chefchris has the bait build up going through the process of testing and fishing them. Neat stuff.  

Well Andy that must made my freaking year man! 

Congrats on the PB and first DD bass on any of my baits!

you broke 2 goals for me too man! Always dreamed and hoped of helping someone catching a PB, and blown away at the DD! Holy epicness! 

Thank you for wanting to try em and actually fishing em! 

Stoked level is crazy high right now! 

B6C96277-62D5-4753-B696-58CBA1DA0F9F.jpeg

Wow, that is a beaut!  Chefchris is a stand-up dude that really loves swimbaiting and helping people figure out swimbait fishing.  I posted something about DEPS175 not swimming right and Chefchris sent me a care package of hooks and instructions to fix the problem, never met him but a great guy.  Congrats both of y'all.