UFO juvi wake

AtxUrbanBass

I'm not trying to start anything, not jumping to conclusions, not accusing, not insinuating or anything like that

Just asking for a pic of his bait because the pic in the op isn't his pic 

10 hours ago, SumoNinja said:

I'm not trying to start anything, not jumping to conclusions, not accusing, not insinuating or anything like that

Just asking for a pic of his bait because the pic in the op isn't his pic 

Agreed. All his other posts except one are not his pictures either. One photo of a workhorse he has no tattoo. Next post with a zonka shad he has a wrist tattoo. If it looks like a duck it’s probably a duck

Just use caution guys

I hope op can clear things up. But he has logged back in few hours ago and not address this thread so idk....

But that pic in the op is mine from my ig 

I saw it last night and was like, hmmm, that kitchen counter top looks like mine, and I got counter top mats like that......lol. but UFO always writes a personal message to their customers. And that's my name lol. Unless the OP has my counter top, counter top mat and we share the same unique first name

33 minutes ago, bassbass said:

It's a whole new game now a days. This swimbaiting has changed.

Sure has, swimbaits create instant fishermen..... you didn't know that?  :)

like Sumoninja said, just gotta use caution. Question people, ask for pics, get a phone number, pay PP fees if needed, check IG and FB pages. If a new member with lack of time here, have them ship first in a trade..... etc etc.

Edited by Icefreak

2 hours ago, SumoNinja said:

Just use caution guys

I hope op can clear things up. But he has logged back in few hours ago and not address this thread so idk....

But that pic in the op is mine from my ig 

I saw it last night and was like, hmmm, that kitchen counter top looks like mine, and I got counter top mats like that......lol. but UFO always writes a personal message to their customers. And that's my name lol. Unless the OP has my counter top, counter top mat and we share the same unique first name

In my opinion there’s nothing to clear up. You shouldn’t be using other people’s pictures to sell a bait... if he’s truly selling the same bait would you really want to buy from a guy that’s too lazy to take his own pictures and post them? But thanks for calling this dude out— seems like some people on here aren’t willing to. Helps the community in more ways than one! 

On another note, was this from the preorder on 6/29? That would hopefully mean mine is on the way as well! 

7 minutes ago, tblando said:

In my opinion there’s nothing to clear up. You shouldn’t be using other people’s pictures to sell a bait... if he’s truly selling the same bait would you really want to buy from a guy that’s too lazy to take his own pictures and post them? But thanks for calling this dude out— seems like some people on here aren’t willing to. Helps the community in more ways than one! 

On another note, was this from the preorder on 6/29? That would hopefully mean mine is on the way as well! 

No, the preorder you're talking about just got shipped out today actually. Have one on it's way as well. 

8 minutes ago, tblando said:

Mine was from the previous preorder

5 hours ago, Arkansasfish6 said:

Agreed. All his other posts except one are not his pictures either. One photo of a workhorse he has no tattoo. Next post with a zonka shad he has a wrist tattoo. If it looks like a duck it’s probably a duck

Maybe he took the workhorse pic, then went and got tatted and then took the zonka shad pic? 

Idfk lol, I just give everyone the benefit of the doubt