nate's baits - swimbaits

Charlie 2una

All Know is that I have bought baits from him twice this month and everthing has been great. The products have acctually been better than I expected and the communication was by far the best I have had when dealing with buying stuff from the buy & sell boards. I believe he was banned the other day due to him using his friend Cell phone (which is a diffrent username) to respond to a distressed buyer?. I believe the reason for this was because his cell phone had died and couldnt respond back in a timley matter with his. I know that on all my fishing accounts my login is set up automatic and i never have to enter my username and password to login. This was probably the case with this. He probably didnt even realize it at the time. I hope you guys dont let this sway you from dealing with Charlie 2una. He is a great guy and a stand up person. Heck I have spent over $600.00 with him this past month and he is half way across the US. Remember there is always two sides to everything. Im sure there was some type of communication error somewhere. Good luck to you guys and catch Big Ones!!

Be advised that Charlie 2una appears to have been banned from TackleTour forums for shady dealings surrounding these same baits as well as using multiple identities simultaneously.

for one there were no 'shady dealings'. i never sold anything to the person who had this so called issue.

my buddy and i fish together, and work together. we merely have the share the same interests. i posted using their login as that user complained about irregular response times. 2nd i conduct all sales via paypal - therefore all parties involved are covered.

any other questions?

Be advised that Charlie 2una appears to have been banned from TackleTour forums for shady dealings surrounding these same baits as well as using multiple identities simultaneously.

for one there were no 'shady dealings'. i never sold anything to the person who had this so called issue.

my buddy and i fish together, and work together. we merely have the share the same interests. i posted using their login as that user complained about irregular response times. 2nd i conduct all sales via paypal - therefore all parties involved are covered.

any other questions?

I love it that we watch out for one another but I HATE FRICKEN RUMORS... please guys if you say something about some one KNOW the truth... this hurts..

I love it that we watch out for one another but I HATE FRICKEN RUMORS... please guys if you say something about some one KNOW the truth... this hurts..

its great that everyone looks out for one another - thats a good thing. whereas when ppl like that guy on TT made all these assumptions... well as you can see it got out of hand.

im (or should i saw we) are pretty much banned from there, and have no recourse. these forums are much better for selling items anyways. people know about the baits and what what they are worth.

fyi - i only have the 10inch trouts available now. all the other baits have been sold and shipped out.