Baitsmith magnum new tail?

Tony91723

• 2 weeks later...

Any word on when the new ones are going to be posted? I have a trip planned in a month or so (haven’t decided when to go) and I’d really like to have a mag in my possession when i go. Last time visiting this place both me and my friend got PB’s slow crawling hudds off a bluff wall, the hudd isn’t a secret at this lake so i would love to throw something at them that I could almost guarantee these fish have never seen. 

Was hoping to grab one of the new ones that just just posted on the black market but i took to long. Guess I’m going to keep hunting really wish the stories of the one ones being around $80 would have been true, having such a hard time swallowing 100+ for a rubber bait

1 hour ago, rogers954 said:

Was hoping to grab one of the new ones that just just posted on the black market but i took to long. Guess I’m going to keep hunting really wish the stories of the one ones being around $80 would have been true, having such a hard time swallowing 100+ for a rubber bait

Yeah same here it hurts too.  You gotta pay if you wanna play as they say.  Be quick in the black market some deals come around.

59 minutes ago, Tony91723 said:

Yeah same here it hurts too.  You gotta pay if you wanna play as they say.  Be quick in the black market some deals come around.

Yeah i hear ya, obviously there more expensive than a hudd for a reason and there is one lake in particular in my state that i know holds the best chance i could ever have for a DD. Last time there 2 pb’s were had off of fishing hudds crawling the bottom a 6lb and a 7.16 both caught within about 30 yards of each other in about 30 ft of water. No guarantees but I’m willing to bet that those fish have never seen a mag but i know hudds get used there regularly so i want to present a bait that those fish aren’t accustom to. Just gotta swallow the price and continue the hunt. One thing that was holding me back on the sale was the fact that the seller said they were rof 10-12 i really would like to get a heavy which i have read is closer to a rof 16-18, fishing that deep water it’s painful to wait for a rof 12 to make it to the bottom to start the slow crawl so a heavier mag is really what I’m after. I would like to try the new ones hoping that the improvements will make it an overall better bait at least when it comes to how it takes abuse. 

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone actually went out and fished these?? Is the plastic on the back of the bait still thin?? (Before jig hook area) I used to hate after a few times fishing it the plastic will tear and expose foam harness....please tell me this isnt the case

• 4 weeks later...