MAKES ME MAD!!!!!!!

Hmoob

5 hours ago, bassbass said:

I have to agree seems odd. But this is why I never leave home with my HK

Nice to be able to c/c.... in your state you have "stand your  ground" right?

We have c/c in our state but no stand your ground.

1 hour ago, azsouth said:

Nice to be able to c/c.... in your state you have "stand your  ground" right?

We have c/c in our state but no stand your ground.

Yes you are correct. I had my c/c when I lived in RI which is not very common, but this is a right I always exercise. I have a little girl that I need to make sure she is safe.

Hold your ground or not as level headed people we should now when will should need it.

What the saying....i rather be judged by 12 then carried by 12.

Maybe I'm over thinking this but heres my take. Alot of people would say they would of done things differently. Maybe they would- maybe they wouldn't." I" for one wont comment on either side for the reason of " big brother might be listening or reading this down the road" which might not be a good thing depending what your applying for or being reviewed for for instance. But the smartest ones arn't the ones who get caught doing anything thing wrong- even when they do. "I would of just left the lake" or make it look that way,,,, .

I had a buddy YEARS ago who had a cousin who was a enourmous guy and large in stature. He flipped somebody off as he was pulling into a furs parking lot. Back then the long hair was in style too lol. He parked the car and turned up the radio and jammed out some music. The guy he flicked off snuck up behind him and grabbed him by his pony tail through the car window and whale laid the guy with a crescent wrench until HE was tired or done. I felt so bad hearing about it. But then again karmas a b#### sometimes.