Stainless Steel Screw Eyes

El_Weruso

Hey guys, i'm running out of my screw eyes and am having trouble remembering the name of a dealer who i'd buy my screw eyes from. Wanted to take a chance and see if someone on here also buys from the same guy. He's located somewhere like in sweden/switzerland or something like that and sells stainless steel screw eyes (obviously) up to 1" maybe a little bigger and 2-3mm thick. I found the seller through another bait maker on IG  but i searched and can't find the messages anymore.

I Saw the ones on LPO but they're thinner. I wanted to try and find some screw eyes that were about 2mm thick (Maybe 3mm) and about 1"-1.5" long. I went through my bank statements trying to find the purchase but it's been over 2 years and cant remember.

Any help would be great, thanks! 

That looks like a 1 1/2 inch,  .092 ss screw that I get from LPO.  I had searched online for others suppliers and found some on Ebay a little cheaper than LPO by wasn't convinced of their quality.  You should have no problems with these screws as I would think a hook or ring will fail before the screw would. Not sure where you can get Slammer sized screws. If you want Neil I can mail you a few screws to check out yourself, pm me your add if interested.

2 hours ago, azfisher said:

That looks like a 1 1/2 inch,  .092 ss screw that I get from LPO.  I had searched online for others suppliers and found some on Ebay a little cheaper than LPO by wasn't convinced of their quality.  You should have no problems with these screws as I would think a hook or ring will fail before the screw would. Not sure where you can get Slammer sized screws. If you want Neil I can mail you a few screws to check out yourself, pm me your add if interested.

Thanks man, that'd actually be great and save me time and money. I sent you a PM, as for slammer sized screw eyes that'd be too big for what i'm doing. 

Just got these screw eye samples from @azfisher and I'm really happy to of gotten a sampling before ordering. I circled in red the ones I use, they're only longer because of the unthreaded shank which would drive the screw eye deeper but should not matter. But they have the same diameter. Going to order some from LPO and eBay that I found. Thanks again @azfisher

IMG_20190907_215208__01.jpg

Edited by Neill Hernandez

On 9/3/2019 at 11:42 AM, Neill Hernandez said:

Thanks man, that'd actually be great and save me time and money. I sent you a PM, as for slammer sized screw eyes that'd be too big for what i'm doing. 

If anyone is looking for the slammer type screw eyes, check McMaster Carr they have so many options and an actual pic/measurements of each kind. They’re all closed eye but easy enough to open with a flat head screwdriver and a hammer 

• 2 weeks later...