NJ Swimbaiter

KneeDeepSteve

Nice SAMMY HAGARS! Welcome OnYourKnees. I assumed you were already on here but I guess not. As far as I know, this site is still "creeper free". Gotta wait for the welcome from Shindaddy to make it official. :lol:

Shinner aint called the Godfather for nuttin'. He needs to bless your membership. :lol:

Then you'll be expected to kiss the ring. :lol:

Nice SAMMY HAGARS! Welcome OnYourKnees. I assumed you were already on here but I guess not. As far as I know, this site is still "creeper free". Gotta wait for the welcome from Shindaddy to make it official. :lol:

Yea I don't know why it took me so long but now I got the blessing. :D

I do remember that day when we went on that night run.. you laughed at the size of baits I was throwing and couldn't believe they were getting bit.. Good to see the sickness spread

man your jersey guys are killing it. im still trying to get my first fish in nj. had 3 bites yesterday on a opossum, one was a good toilet flush but i missed him. also had a turtle follow the opossum all the way to the bank at a little lake i was fishing. great looking fish btw .

I do remember that day when we went on that night run.. you laughed at the size of baits I was throwing and couldn't believe they were getting bit.. Good to see the sickness spread

Yea and now a baby wake looks like a small ass bait to me....my whole world has changed. Got the 9" Slammer coming in the mail and hopefully an original run wake jr. too. :lol: Let me know if you got any time to do a milk run on the the big Mo soon; give me a couple dates/times.