jiggernaut

Looking to hook someone up with some baits I no longer plan to keep.

Looking for perch glides first..... 

-Hiroshima soft tail perch-

-Pizz drift, shadly or carp/baby carp in perch-

***May consider other pizz baits and colors. 3 piece runt, riot cranks or glides, shoot me trade offers.***

Not sure what I have in the pic, shoot me a pm and I will respond. 

Also if you have a high end perch glide, or pizz bait I am after, and you want cash send me a pm. I have plenty in PayPal. 

I am on Michigan time. I will respond as as soon as I can. 

Thanks for looking!!! 

20190923_231809.jpg

Edited by jiggernaut

Bullgill wake and SS Bullgill 4x4 have been traded. 

Please pm me with offers.

I cannot hook you up if you do not show me what you got. Really wanting that Hiro perch soft tail. Might do a klash 9 and tk for it........ 

Thanks!! 

Still have not gotten any trade offers for a perch glide. Please help me out. 

#Hiroshima HARD or SOFT tail perch#

#Pizz glides in perch.#

Send me some pics of perch glides, you never know I might want it.

Thanks 

check out mr zorba. great perch glide for 40 bucks. https://mrzorba.com/product/swimbait-p210-australian-perch/

very nice guy and sends you a litle note and all that. amazing quality and customer service for pennies compared to most baits of similar quality and small scale production

3 hours ago, rossco7777 said:

check out mr zorba. great perch glide for 40 bucks. https://mrzorba.com/product/swimbait-p210-australian-perch/

very nice guy and sends you a litle note and all that. amazing quality and customer service for pennies compared to most baits of similar quality and small scale production

Thanks for the info. I had heard of him and seen some products a while ago. Not sure why I forgot to check them out. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. Got me a sweet little green perch on the way.  

Screenshot_20190925-140636.png

• 2 weeks later...