BAA's - how many types?

mcm83

I swear there was a video circulating out there of a suspending model.

-

I recall that too Dave. If memory serves me right, I believe it was an experimental kinda thing where lead dust or something was added to the paint? (don't quote me on that though; my memory aint what it used to be. :oops: )

That was a bait for Robbie, I don't think it had lead dust. That would be possibly fatal if breathed.

It suspended with the right set of hooks. Greg Ross also had suspending models.

-

That was the one; but you're probably right; I mis-spoke when I said lead dust......I was thinking of something similar; but less fatal. :lol: but I could've swore that comments were made that they mixed something dense in the paint; besides external weights or hooks......but again; I'm frequently mistaken. ;)

That was a bait for Robbie, I don't think it had lead dust. That would be possibly fatal if breathed.

-

That was the one; but you're probably right; I mis-spoke when I said lead dust......I was thinking of something similar; but less fatal. :lol: but I could've swore that comments were made that they mixed something dense in the paint; besides external weights or hooks......but again; I'm frequently mistaken. ;)

Doug, I'm pretty sure it was accomplished with hooks. Though I, like you, have been known to make a mistake or two. ;)

-

Doug, I'm pretty sure it was accomplished with hooks. Though I, like you, have been known to make a mistake or two. ;)

Probably tungsten powder not lead

-

Probably tungsten powder not lead

-

Yeah, you're probably right; that would certainly make the most sense just to use different hooks.

-

The tungsten powder thing crossed my mind too; probably just my nerdy mind wishing there was something more elaborate than just heavier hooks. :lol: