Next Battles Shad drop...

168 Rookie

On 1/7/2020 at 6:19 PM, Jack said:

Too rich for my blood!

I'll wait on the next drop of 6" Citizens!

the citizen 6 so far has been my best producing “big” swimbait. but I am excited for the 6” battles shad they’re gonna be dropping. i’m just hoping it goes down by like $30 or so. 

yup. what dude above me said. I personally can’t wait to see how it turns out. I can’t afford $75 for a single soft bait. so hopefully the 6” ones are cheaper. but then again, i’m also missing some citizen 7’s which id love to get my hands on. 

On 1/8/2020 at 6:54 PM, fxckjoey said:

yup. what dude above me said. I personally can’t wait to see how it turns out. I can’t afford $75 for a single soft bait. so hopefully the 6” ones are cheaper. but then again, i’m also missing some citizen 7’s which id love to get my hands on. 

I got some of those 7s I'm excited to fish with. I got the black and sliver from a drop a couple months ago.

2 hours ago, SDBasser said:

I got some of those 7s I'm excited to fish with. I got the black and sliver from a drop a couple months ago.

i’m jealous as hell, for real. I need a black one for my arsenal and I can’t find any. whether it’s a 6 or 7. I did end up getting the blue and the green though when they were still 3 packs. and i’ve got a silver one. all of em have produced for me. it’s just such a damn good bait. I only have the 6’s though because that’s like... the MOST my gear could handle at the time. but now i’m ready for those 7” baits and the weight that they have. lol. 

41 minutes ago, fxckjoey said:

i’m jealous as hell, for real. I need a black one for my arsenal and I can’t find any. whether it’s a 6 or 7. I did end up getting the blue and the green though when they were still 3 packs. and i’ve got a silver one. all of em have produced for me. it’s just such a damn good bait. I only have the 6’s though because that’s like... the MOST my gear could handle at the time. but now i’m ready for those 7” baits and the weight that they have. lol. 

Ya i ve been wanting one of those green 7s