MOTHER++

Hmoob

While the price is high. That’s not what keeps me from buying it. I just wouldn’t want to throw something that heavy. Even with a custom XXXH and a calcutta, I just don’t want to lol, and I’m a strong guy. There’s only so much a good rod can do to make a bait that heavy comfortable to constantly cast all day. 10-12 ounces isn’t too big of a deal of me, but double that? Absolutely not

• 2 weeks later...

Those crazy ebay sales are transfers designed to create perceived market. On ebay the site sometime offers opportunity to sell a certain amount of no fee items.  When this happens a seller could simply post an insane price then 'sell' it to themselves. Same for auction. Who says the last two bidders running cost up aren't the same person with separate accounts? We have no way of knowing and neither does ebay. For all we know the item shown might not even be in the sellers hand. And even if it is we have no way of knowing it was ever shipped. The only time ebay might seek confirmation is with buyer complaint. But if seller and buyer are same there won't ever be a complaint.

Seriously, I can't be the only dude to ever conceive such a backdoor. This is super easy access for a cheat. Simple and damn near impossible to get caught. All someone needs is a second ebay account. That's it. If in auction format they need three. Simple. And since ebay 'confirms' us by way of email don't you think this smells fishy? Seeing a 2K sale within 2 hours listing a bit odd maybe? I think it's odd. I don't believe it either.