WTB Baitsmith / Hawg Hunter

Low&Slow

Whats up su fam Im looking for some hawg hunters/baitsmith mags. I know they have some on the website but im looking for different colors. I really like the purple and darker paterns but open to anything. Looking for the new hawg hunter style. Let me know fellas. Tight lines.

-L&S

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, swimbait_MA_kid said:

You can buy em for retail on their site, they have a new color coming out soon

Yes Im aware they are on the website. But like in my original post i was looking for different colors other than those. Thanks for the headsup on the new color. 

6 hours ago, MEGAMAG119 said:

Have you tried emailing him via the contact link on the website? Worth a shot.  

6 hours ago, nrx said:

I’ve tried several times contacting him through the website never heard back. 

Ive emailed the email from the website with no response either....but i ended up getting ahold of Eric and im trying to get a custom batch done. Just collecting funds with me and my friends. I am still looking to buy 1 or 2 in the meantime..so still let me know fellas!!!

3 hours ago, Low&Slow said:

Yes Im aware they are on the website. But like in my original post i was looking for different colors other than those. Thanks for the headsup on the new color. 

Ive emailed the email from the website with no response either....but i ended up getting ahold of Eric and im trying to get a custom batch done. Just collecting funds with me and my friends. I am still looking to buy 1 or 2 in the meantime..so still let me know fellas!!!

If there’s a way I can put a order in also please let me know I’ll hook it up for helping me out!

Thanks in advance!!!