Biggest Sand Bass in a while

Bass_blaster

1 hour ago, Booyacuh said:

Nice fatty, did not know they grew that big out here. Think I may have to visit the bay to get rid of this 3 month skunk chasing greenies

That’s pretty much my rhythm. Get my ass handed to me trying to throw big baits in freshwater and when I’ve had enough head out to the salt and make em pay. 

6 hours ago, Booyacuh said:

Nice fatty, did not know they grew that big out here. Think I may have to visit the bay to get rid of this 3 month skunk chasing greenies

Jump on any local boat and bring some banana lead heads and you’re ready, that’s all the gear you need. A nice heavy swimbait rod, 20-40lb floró leader and get ready to pull on them....they get up 12lbs, those are rare but saw a couple last year On a twilight trip @MDR.

5 hours ago, Bass_blaster said:

That’s pretty much my rhythm. Get my ass handed to me trying to throw big baits in freshwater and when I’ve had enough head out to the salt and make em pay. 

Hahahaha that’s exactly how I feel....I suck at the big bait game yet I keep doing it lol. But once February rolls around, I jump on the boats and make em pay as well, especially when the first yellers make their appearance. Nice to see ocean reports here.

thanks for sharing 

Happy to share. Normally I don’t care about blurring backgrounds but we have the San Diego Anglers bay bass tournament this coming weekend and tanks like that will help us out greatly. Fingers crossed the fish are there and our lesser known spots are still lesser known. 

On 1/25/2020 at 7:27 PM, Bass_blaster said:

Didn't get the win but managed to get 7th out of 150 in the San Diego Anglers Open Bay Bass Tournament. Swimbaits all day. 

Now back to getting my ass kicked in freshwater. 

FE85E2F9-1FC2-4437-96C4-73A6C93A8382.jpeg

Nice going!! Thats a huge accomplishment.  Congrats.