Cheap Glidebait rod ?

Bayrunnerbob

Badfish please don't link posts together as it may cause a feedback loop and interrupt the space time continuum resulting in the implosion of our galaxy which in turn will ruin my chances of dating shakira, thanks for your cooperation. Oh and the dobyns 795 is perfect for the s waver

Edited by Bassjam2000

I would also suggest the daiwa dxsb in h or xh if you think he’ll be getting into some really big baits, I’ve had mine for a year and a half and I absolutely love it. It’s a pretty good all around rod and I’ve thrown everything on it from 6inch weedless soft baits up to a deps 250, it’s not perfect but it’s a pretty good all around SB rod for $110. Good luck with whatever you pick and I hope you and your son catches some pigs!

1 hour ago, Bassjam2000 said:

Badfish please don't link posts together as it may cause a feedback loop and interrupt the space time continuum resulting in the implosion of our galaxy which in turn will ruin my chances of dating shakira, thanks for your cooperation. Oh and the dobyns 795 is perfect for the s waver

LOL theres literally two of the same conversations going on. Just trying to show people so that rather than creating redundant posts they can see whats already been said. + 1 on Dobyns 795c. 

11 minutes ago, Badfish562 said:

LOL theres literally two of the same conversations going on. Just trying to show people so that rather than creating redundant posts they can see whats already been said. + 1 on Dobyns 795c. 

I know, I lol'd at it, I was just poking fun, not meant to be taken literally.

The Dobyns Fury rods are a really good bang for your buck.  If your west coast stripers are anything like the ones in the east I'd suggest going up to the 806.  Both are going to cast the Waver 200 fine but I'd rather fight a 20+ fish on the 806.  Wait until Tackle Warehouse has a sale and it will only run you about $110.