Brand New TK

aher235

8 minutes ago, Truegritangler said:

Bro I just paid you for that bait, now your gonna flip it on SU? You told me I got a refund because someone bought it.???

What are you talking about? I didn’t post this on eBay. This is the first time I’m posting this one. I have two of these from the drop. The other one just sold to a friend on FB. I wouldn’t flip the bait brother, sorry if there’s a misunderstanding. 

Edited by aher235

this type of post should be banned. accepting offers until you get the highest bid is not what this is about. take this bait and put it on ebay if thats how you want to operate. putting "accepting cash offers OBO" or something is fine but outright saying your going to go with the highest bidder is ridiculous. bad form Alan. 

7 minutes ago, aher235 said:

What are you talking about? I didn’t post this on eBay. This is the first time I’m posting this one. I have two of these from the drop. The other one just sold to a friend on FB. I wouldn’t flip the bait brother, sorry if there’s a misunderstanding. 

I never said you posted it on EBay. How would you know that’s the site I’m referring to?  If you ain’t trying to “flip” the bait then sell to me for retail.  

2 minutes ago, Badfish562 said:

this type of post should be banned. accepting offers until you get the highest bid is not what this is about. take this bait and put it on ebay if thats how you want to operate. putting "accepting cash offers OBO" or something is fine but outright saying your going to go with the highest bidder is ridiculous. bad form Alan. 

You’re right. Didn’t sound like that in my head but I will fix it. Thanks bro

6 minutes ago, Badfish562 said:

I paid for this bait on EBay and he told me somone on another site bought before I did so he refunded my money. In my original reply I didn’t state what site it was I bought it from. But in his response he said He didn’t put it on EBay. How would he guess that if it wasn’t the same bait???!

Edited by Truegritangler
Grammer

Just now, Truegritangler said:

I paid for this bait on EBay and he told me somone on another site bought before I did so he refunded my money. In my original reply o didn’t state what site it was I bought it from. But I’m his response he said He didn’t put it on EBay. How would he guess that if it wasn’t the same bait???!

I’m not guessing bro. We both know that’s me but like I said, I have 2 of them. I just sold my other to my buddy right before you paid. I posted one on eBay and I also have a backup. I refunded you your money because I got an offer on FB right before you paid. I’m just trying to clear this up bro. This isn’t the the same bait that was on eBay because I have TWO of them from the DRT drop

3 minutes ago, aher235 said:

I’m not guessing bro. We both know that’s me but like I said, I have 2 of them. I just sold my other to my buddy right before you paid. I posted one on eBay and I also have a backup. I refunded you your money because I got an offer on FB right before you paid. I’m just trying to clear this up bro. This isn’t the the same bait that was on eBay because I have TWO of them from the DRT drop

Ok, so if you had two of the same bait, why wouldn’t you follow through with the sale? He gets one and I get the other that I paid for on EBay? There’s no need to cancel one transaction if you have two baits. You state that he paid 165? Our sale we agreed on was 175.00, which I paid. There’s no misunderstanding. It’s clear as day what you’re doing bro. 

5 minutes ago, Truegritangler said:

Ok, so if you had two of the same bait, why wouldn’t you follow through with the sale? He gets one and I get the other that I paid for on EBay? There’s no need to cancel one transaction if you have two baits. You state that he paid 165? Our sale we agreed on was 175.00, which I paid. There’s no misunderstanding. It’s clear as day what you’re doing bro. 

Bc to me, that one was THAT bait. I just made an impulse decision to sell this one after refunding your order because I realized I can sell both to just cover another purchase I want to make. It's not like I canceled your bait just to post it on here. That one sold so I refunded you money and then I decided that I should sell this one as well and just get the new reel that I wanted now instead of waiting a couple more months. I had originally planned to fish this one.  

26 minutes ago, Truegritangler said:

I have a same one slightly used for you at $150 shipped. pm if interested man. Thanks.

The bait I paid for. I’m not tryna tarnish the dudes rep on SU. Cuz that ain’t cool. I ain’t reporting it to EBay cuz “papi ain’t no snitch “.

I’m still looking for TK lo if anyone out there got a good one. Hit me up. 

45BBC0A8-A8A9-45F3-B50C-20F1DF2E2028.jpeg