Brand New TK

aher235

6 hours ago, Truegritangler said:

The bait I paid for. I’m not tryna tarnish the dudes rep on SU. Cuz that ain’t cool. I ain’t reporting it to EBay cuz “papi ain’t no snitch “.

I’m still looking for TK lo if anyone out there got a good one. Hit me up. 

45BBC0A8-A8A9-45F3-B50C-20F1DF2E2028.jpeg

So he should sell you this bait for 175 which is super fair price.  

if anyone missed the drt release/drop you naturally will pay higher prices.   I mean can you blame someone for selling a bait for $70-90 more than what they paid?  or even retracting or refunding someone because they got more money elsewhere?  This happens in Japan with most all limited items and companies don’t ban people from buying from them.  Hey DRT USA why don’t you ban all people because it’s a flipping party with your items.    

16 hours ago, Truegritangler said:

Ok, so if you had two of the same bait, why wouldn’t you follow through with the sale? He gets one and I get the other that I paid for on EBay? There’s no need to cancel one transaction if you have two baits. You state that he paid 165? Our sale we agreed on was 175.00, which I paid. There’s no misunderstanding. It’s clear as day what you’re doing bro. 

bro take it as a blessing in dusguise that you didnt get bent over for 175 for a GD tiny klash lol