Leviathan Rods Omega Swimbait rod

drewmoniz

Anybody have experience with these Leviathan rods? They look amazing and they use NFC blanks. Thinking about venturing out from my Dobyns and trying a production custom and these have caught my eye. 

Would love comparisons to Dobyns, LDC, F5 if possible. Not looking for hype, just pure performance. Thanks y’all. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok. I’ve been slingin on my new omea xh for a couple weeks. I haven’t battled any fish yet, but I already know this thing is as good as it gets. Very light for as sturdy as it is. I’ve thrown a little of everything I’ve got on it and it handles everything just fine.  The build quality is awesome!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Sdmf7 said:

Ok. I’ve been slingin on my new omea xh for a couple weeks. I haven’t battled any fish yet, but I already know this thing is as good as it gets. Very light for as sturdy as it is. I’ve thrown a little of everything I’ve got on it and it handles everything just fine.  The build quality is awesome!  

Got one the other day, the balance is superb 

• 1 month later...

been using the xh for a bit now and can say its a solid rod , i wouldnt go more than around 6ish oz though, feels a bit noodlely going past that to me might just be me though. Can say the customer service from them is top notch they answered all my questions and even reached out to me to see how i was enjoying the rod . Now im just waiting for my xxh from them 

42 minutes ago, a_mum said:

been using the xh for a bit now and can say its a solid rod , i wouldnt go more than around 6ish oz though, feels a bit noodlely going past that to me might just be me though. Can say the customer service from them is top notch they answered all my questions and even reached out to me to see how i was enjoying the rod . Now im just waiting for my xxh from them 

I was thinking about picking up the xh or h. I will be throwing 3-5 1/2 oz baits. Is the xh pretty sensitive and good for trebles?