S Waver 200

Bayrunnerbob

I have plenty of glides from Deps, Pizz, 3:16, etc that helicopter less than the 200s.  But we are talking about CHEAP glides.  So if someone has a better option for a glide the size of the 200s that costs $40 or less, stands up to bluefish, and casts at least 60 yards with less coptering, please let me know.  I'll be thrilled to switch as soon as the stripers & blues show up here.

12 hours ago, waynem said:

BigPoppa- It makes no sense to me to continue arguing about this.  Lets agree to say that one of of knows what they're talking about and one of us doesn't.  We can leave it to the SU members to decide which one you are and which one I am.  That is the last I have to say about this.

Some guy on another board has a famous saying "never try to win an internet argument." Haha. We do disagree on this issue, and that's okay.   

I was having this argument with myself yesterday. I have a snap on my small bait rod and put a 168 on and it seemed to swim kinda wonky with the snap. I will tie direct later and see how it goes, maybe it's just the bait itself. Never fished a 200 version.