Snaps or splits on Tinyklash

Andrewwang1769

I fish mine with a #4 Decoy Egg snap.  I like to fish it like an insane jerkbait  and I feel the snap gives it a broad range of action.

I think you should try both and then see which fits your style

1 hour ago, Kyle1387 said:

When tying direct do you guys trash the split and the other ring it comes with?

@bassbass @Aye Dat way

none of the Tiny klash's i have bought have had a split ring / other ring, if you bought it used that may have been what the previous owner was using instead of a snap. I'd fish it with it and without it and decide for yourself which way you like best 

Just now, bassbass said:

No tk came with rings, the SU K9 came with a welded ring so I left that one. I leave it there and tie direct.

As I said before, there is no magic bait or magic way to fish it. What works for others may not work for you. There are many things that are not the same, weather, water temp, structure, fish...

So what that get out on the water and try different things until you start catching fish....then that is what you use and or the to.

Do you focus on the hype of others posting or saying what to do...get out a fish to your style and your fish will tell you what they like. Pay close attention to all the details when a fish is caught.