Hinkle Shad

bassinjordan

Hinkle shad, not sure what this colorway is.  Kind of an orange/gold perch. Not sure if Andrew painter or someone else. Bait is in near new condition. Has a couple small spots of paint missing. Front of bait near mouth Looks like someone may have dropped it as there are tiny chips as seen in pic. Hook eyelet is not compromised. Other than that it looks new. PM fair offers, looking for a quick sale so no trades please.

D370FF69-66C6-4CCB-8319-A769D3187CCB.jpeg

6F0534CA-5823-41F2-9FA2-23ED82AF3250.jpeg

24EF6959-06DF-45BB-BC83-752FAE0386E3.jpeg

1 minute ago, Mossypumpkin said:

That’s just tags so more people will see the listing. I don’t think he’s trying to sell it as a pats

Which you are not allowed to do on ebay, tricking someone to your post isnt cool, and clearly they wanted something else lol

NickyFishy I would have sold you a Pats at retail so you didn't have to look on eBay , should have reached out. 

Price is just arbitrary looking for offers, I would expect this to sell for around $200 to be honest. Thanks for all of the interest.

Bigpoppabass your offer wasn't even close to retail  :grin:

Edited by bassinjordan

1 hour ago, bassinjordan said:

NickyFishy I would have sold you a Pats at retail so you didn't have to look on eBay , should have reached out. 

Price is just arbitrary looking for offers, I would expect this to sell for around $200 to be honest. Thanks for all of the interest.

Bigpoppabass your offer wasn't even close to retail  :grin:

Didn't mean any offense. Good-looking bait.