Daiwa Deps Z2020

Bass_blaster

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2020 at 5:03 PM, Bass_blaster said:

Pulled the trigger for one BNIB at $315 and it’s one on the way, should be here Saturday, so I’ll be using it shortly and I’ll report back. 

What’s the verdict on that Z? Been thinking about snagging one for a while. Did you do make an offer on eBay also? Crazy good prices y’all are getting.

Yeah, I made an offer for $285 or something and got countered at $315 so jumped on it. So far I love it. It’s 8.4 to 1 so really fast retrieve, which is great if that’s what you’re looking for. Casts awesome, and I feel like the stock handle/grips are good too. For the money I paid it’s definitely my favorite reel. Still hard to beat my Ryoga 1520 for overall favorite though. But those are more $ and different application for me. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2020 at 5:03 PM, Bass_blaster said:

Pulled the trigger for one BNIB at $315 and it’s one on the way, should be here Saturday, so I’ll be using it shortly and I’ll report back. 

Do you know who the seller was? JDMtacklehaven1 is the only seller with “Make and offer” on eBay right now with the z’s. 

5 minutes ago, DirtySouthGlide said:

Do you know who the seller was? JDMtacklehaven1 is the only seller with “Make and offer” on eBay right now with the z’s. 

It was tacklepimp. Interesting enough name, but quick responses to my questions and fast shipping. Overall really good experience with him. 

i got one i snagged off the black market, black edition z, been out with it a few times and really like it, i just leave the setting on all around and adjust accordingly, been using it for crankdowns mostly, like the faster retrieve as it gets em down quick and then i just slow down, been throwing baits up to 3oz on it, i like it and glad i pulled the trigger on it