VolunteerSwimbaits Update

thastickybandit

To all of you that wrote Jordan thank you. Sorry it took me so long to get your messages out to him. Thank you to all of you that sent words and thoughts his way. Yesterday I received a letter from Jordan and this is what he wrote....

Yo, you have no idea  how much that letter meant. You got me crying like a baby. Thank you, and thank you to everybody  who chimed in. I miss the guys, and as you can imagine, I miss slinging those big baits at some big bass. Not sure I'll have time to make baits, going infantry, but Ill definitely be slinging them.... And I get stationed in Japan "whew" its over!

Yes, we are wearing mask 24/7, and staying 6 foot apart at all times, very Marine like... But anyways, bootcamp sucks, almost done, and it has gotten much better. They took away our 10 day leave, and a 150 mile travel ban is in place for the next few months. Not expecting to come home till around Christmas. Definitely sucks but hey, guess the Marines is getting the first kick in the balls done early.

Good news is we should be getting our phones sent to us once we are officially Marines.(after the Crucible) May 10th if I remember, I'll make a quick post or something similar. Thanks Jeremy, and thanks to all the guys who wrote a "good luck" letter. Means more than you could ever imagine.

Wish everybody good health, and safety. God bless all of you, all prayers are welcome my way! I will return the favor!

- RCT Swann 

Again thank you to all of you! 

• 2 weeks later...