New Hampshire PB

Harshwaters

1 hour ago, CG_Fishes said:

good work man, I gotta try this wakebait night fishing here in NY. I can barely get bit this year, it's been my worst spring yet

Very slow spring  for me also. If you can get out at night or an hour before sunrise I highly recommend it. 90% of my fishing is done under the cover of dark. To be honest i have a very difficult time getting bit during the day. Almost think it's a confidence thing.

3 hours ago, Harshwaters said:

Very slow spring  for me also. If you can get out at night or an hour before sunrise I highly recommend it. 90% of my fishing is done under the cover of dark. To be honest i have a very difficult time getting bit during the day. Almost think it's a confidence thing.

yeah, I have never fished more than an hour into the night since I usually go out for a few hours before sunset then leave at night. Unfortunately it's not often my choice but I think I could get out at least once at night, gotta get the big ones somehow. Daytime ain't cutting it right now

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, PatrickJ1990 said:

Steve harsh with one of the handful of NE giants caught this year, congrats again on your monster PB. I’ll bet your going to be back to that spot again to catch this fish at FULL capacity!!!

Thanks.Hopefully I will run into her again this fall when she has the feedbag on.Would love to join the 8# club.