Favorite baits????

b8nw8

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... To pick just one is impossible

Wake Bait: Wake Jr

Soft Bait: Top hook rising son or rof 5 hudd. Flat out catch the most fish for me!

Once I learn the freestyles, they are gonna be killer! I've already landed somesolid fish on them

I throw more freestyles than anything, but i still love this guy.

I love the Real Deal, lost mine a couple nights ago, too cold to swim man!

Whattt..... Dude that sucks!

My favorite bait right now is the freestyle Herring floater in sissy. Ive lost some nice fish and watched some come up and boil on it. Now if I could just get one to the boat. lol. Second would probally be a 8" wood punker.

Man I can't pick just one!! I love my fs bass ss. I haven't caught a fish yet on it but I lost a toad on the very first cast I ever made with it.

Then my SET of Kokanee fs that are in my fiance closet just waiting for Christmas to come those are sweet too!!

For a wake bait I have spent more time with my wake jr and I feel I can make it do crazy things in the water. (not by alot of you guys standards im sure) Plus it has landed me my current swimbait pb.

I Haven't gotten bit on my herring yet but I know I will one day. And I low the shads. I just can't wait to snag a 6 in ba and a regular ba one day.

I throw more freestyles than anything, but i still love this guy.

I love the Real Deal, lost mine a couple nights ago, too cold to swim man!

that sucks man, i think i would have tried to go in after it. Or maybe tie it off and come back with a wetsuit. I was thinking about doing that the other night at a pond.

I agree with you Justin, only problem is , WHERE are all the big fish ??? The freestyle has a good amount of 10 plus on it already. If I saw guys smashing fish(big) I would run the mess out of it! Try to remember I am TRYING to create baits that could take down the world record. And I sure hope it isnt done on a bed fish or with a bluegill. If you know what I mean! But with that being said , Im not done with the Real deal yet !

Mickey

I would like to personally apologize to you (and Rina) for harassing your wife for a 6" RD via the 3:16 site. I am a pain in the rear trying to get one of those. :lol:

Looking forward to what you have coming out.

Wayne (PA)