New 300 Size Tatula

Genothefisherman3

Shimano have any response to this? Daiwa already has the Lexa. Shimano has the Tranx. I’m not a fan of the Tranx. Shimano please make an Bantam MGL 300.  Trying to find 300E’s in good shape is hard to do now. Plus they aren’t cheap. I saw a post on reelcleanreels about wanting a Bantam MGL 300 size. Just another Shimano guy jealous of the Daiwa offerings. 

1 hour ago, bassfiend72 said:

Shimano have any response to this? Daiwa already has the Lexa. Shimano has the Tranx. I’m not a fan of the Tranx. Shimano please make an Bantam MGL 300.  Trying to find 300E’s in good shape is hard to do now. Plus they aren’t cheap. I saw a post on reelcleanreels about wanting a Bantam MGL 300 size. Just another Shimano guy jealous of the Daiwa offerings. 

I agree with you. I sold two 300 Es years ago and I really regret it. They were both new. They’re selling ridiculously high, in my opinion, for one that’s clean. I would love a Bantam MGL 300!!! Heck, I’d settle for a silver or black or gun metal finish Calcutta Conquest!  I’m sorry, just not a fan of the gold. 

funny i was fishing my tatula 200 the other day and talking to my buddy who tried it out and and liked it about how they dont make a 300 size reel with a t wing. 

i love my lexas for $70-100 less, ill wait and see how these hold up/thoughts and grab one for next season. 

have a feeling with all the delays end of august might not happen. 

I know a guy who runs a nice tackle store. He sells a lot of shimano reels and has told me shimano does in fact have something in the works. He’s been pretty reliable on info in the past but he told me recently shimano is bringing back the 300/400 curado series to cater specifically to freshwater big swimbaits. This Diawa news makes it seem even more plausible. He said the idea is to continue to push the Tranx for saltwater anglers. 

Edited by DirtySouthGlide

1 minute ago, DirtySouthGlide said:

I know a guy who runs a nice tackle store. He sells a lot of Shimano reels and has told me Shimano does in fact have something in the works. He’s been pretty reliable on info in the past but he told me recently Shimano is bringing back the 300/400 curado series to cater specifically to freshwater big swimbaits. This Diawa news makes it seem even more plausible. He said the idea is to continue to push the Tranx for saltwater anglers. 

That’s exciting