Glide Bait Lovin

mx4life14

Man. Im loving me some glide baits lately. I got a Butch brown slide recently and have had a hard time putting it down. Sunday I got on a good bite, and managed to land my first slide 250 fish. Missed way to damn many though. The fish seemed to be freight training it from the head down and missing the hooks. So anyway was just stoked to get one on a new bait first time out with it. Then today I got a pass from work and couldnt help but go fishing lol. First thing out lost a good one on the hudd. Im still pissed I totally had my chance for my first 8" hudd fish today. I found out its not my old hudds fauld for not catching fish, its just the guy thowing it lol. Teeth marks up the head and all and it still slipped away, must have been the half assed half asleep slack line hook set lol. Oh well 8" hudd fish has eluded me for 4 years now whats another week. So the sun poped out and went blue bird again so I went back to work with the slide. I came on one spot, fired out a cast and as the baits like 15 feet from the boat I see a sub come up and woof it! :shock: I jumped the gun on the hookset and watched the "glide bait" glide right out of the fishes mouth lol. So I called it quits and ate lunch and went and graphed deep water for a bit. Came back and a dude was standing kind of in the area I wanted to fish but not quite. Crept up on the spot avoiding the guy. First cast back to where I saw the sub of a fish come from earlier and boom! Fish on! Crank Crank Crank flappin like a chicken, and in the boat, bounced and all haha. Wish I had that on go pro. When I bounced the fish the dude on shore started screaming "F-yah, so sick" and so on. I tried to play cool and talk to him as I was shaking like a leaft trying to regain composure to make another cast lol. Only swimbait fish of the day but it went 7 pounds. Still stoked. :D Biggest fish in a while. Anyway heres a few pics. Please if you know where I am, good for you, keep it to yourself. :ugeek:

First glide bait fish.

bass2.jpg

7 pounder from today.

fish2-1.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

Anyway, thanks for reading and looking. Oh and if anyone wants to let go of a BB slide swimmer, I got a couple of 316, I may trade for another back up haha.

Bryson