True Story

echoedd

As some of you know, I've lost a few baits this year. Roughly 4 weeks ago I lost a freestyle while fishing with BassAssassian49. I ended up breaking it off and thinking I lost another one to the game.

Today I get a text from BassAssassian49 saying he has a christmas gift for me. So I give him a call and tells me szuloaga has something that belongs to me. Well, he was fishing there and BassAssassian49 gave him a heads up about the freestyle I loss. Szuloaga pulls up on the spot and finds it. I was thinking at this point the finders keepers rule kicks in and I'm still out a bait but I was willing to buy/trade it back. I was wrong, he gives me a call saying the bait is a little dirty but is in perfect condition and that he is mailing it back to me, no questions ask.

I'm stoked, just wanted to thank you both! I met both of them thru the forums, its cool having dudes out there lookin out for you.

Thanks again!