Rarest swimbaits

Delaware

2 hours ago, SouthenSwimbait said:

Some of the hardest baits to get here are kassanojp from instagram..I also own and have owned one of one baits before. 

No surprise there, I’ve seen another dude on insta (deltadood4) post a couple that he scored through some serious connects, there finished baits look amazing and as far as i can tell from there page they are 100% hand carved. There paint jobs are pure fire 

5940498B-1E7B-4AB1-80EA-DA1957BB4203.png

Edited by rogers954

3 hours ago, bassbass said:

The ones that catch fish, they come in different styles and colors, in all price ranges.

Funny but also true. Haven't been in the SWB game that long either but seems similar to conventional baits, why guys spend $80 on a $15 lure (especially tourney guys) or here $200 on a $75 bait bc of hype, availability, and no 2 baits are the same. One bait will slay while the other is just ok although seemingly identical; those little differences in wobble, roll, vibration, sound, water displacement, etc make all the difference. Also any baits that proved their worth but become Discontinued or switch makers, skyrocket up in price (Wiggle Warts, Vixens, RCs). Man it's late, anyway, the hardest bait to get is the replacement for that  "go-to" bait that you'd tie on trip after trip bc it got chewed over and over again and consistently would get the bigger bites. 

A lot of people forget a if a bait isn’t desirable, it’s rarity doesn’t mean anything. I can hand carve a turd of a bait and it’ll be a 1 of 1 but won’t be worth a nickel and Moby would want it lol. 

I know I have a few others but these are up there. SBI slab is a 1 of 4 in this color. Only 20 total made

the 3:16 as far as I understand is a 1 of 1 OG 8” wake. 

763F3D72-7B31-4D26-A30D-E2F41D2D04B4.jpeg

05145613-8180-485A-AB82-3C723D7B0C1A.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

A lot of people forget a if a bait isn’t desirable, it’s rarity doesn’t mean anything. I can hand carve a turd of a bait and it’ll be a 1 of 1 but won’t be worth a nickel and Moby would want it lol. 

I know I have a few others but these are up there. SBI slab is a 1 of 4 in this color. Only 20 total made

the 3:16 as far as I understand is a 1 of 1 OG 8” wake. 

763F3D72-7B31-4D26-A30D-E2F41D2D04B4.jpeg

05145613-8180-485A-AB82-3C723D7B0C1A.jpeg

That SBI slab is money! Dang she’s good looking