Yeti Flipper Top Cooler, For sale

Cameron0309

Starting to think I may have been swindled by an individual on here and am just looking to recoup the funds. Selling this Yeti Flipper Top cooler. In excellent condition with shoulder strap and zipper lube; no punctures or damage just some slight stains inside and has my rugby nickname written in sharpie on the top. I've tried getting it off- I dont know what they put in sharpie but that stuff just does not want to come off haha can easily cover it with a sticker, or leave it so you can always remember me <3

$120

Looks a little wet in these photos because I just cleaned it up with Pinesol

Cheers!

20200818_103800.jpg

20200818_103802.jpg

20200818_103757.jpg

20200818_103753.jpg

Please let the forum know if you did get burned, to avoid it happening again to someone else.  Happened to me last May, it wasn't fun.  Lots of support from the forum when it posted what was happening - maybe you can get some help tracking down your bait/money.

Thanks guys, the support is really cool. So far, if you're interested I did leave him feedback in the Feedback section. I wanted to wait another day or so just in case maybe there really is an issue with the postal service but he never provided tracking so until I either hear back from him or it arrives I really cant know if there was an issue along the way orrrr if he simply took the money and ran. I'm heading to the post office today to send an item to another guy and I was going to ask if theres a way they can look up if theres any packages supposed to be on their way to me before I start dragging anyone's name through the mud

16 minutes ago, Cameron0309 said:

Thanks guys, the support is really cool. So far, if you're interested I did leave him feedback in the Feedback section. I wanted to wait another day or so just in case maybe there really is an issue with the postal service but he never provided tracking so until I either hear back from him or it arrives I really cant know if there was an issue along the way orrrr if he simply took the money and ran. I'm heading to the post office today to send an item to another guy and I was going to ask if theres a way they can look up if theres any packages supposed to be on their way to me before I start dragging anyone's name through the mud

I believe they should be able to check that if I’m not mistaken, best of luck brotha, hope it turns out well for you 

6 minutes ago, RyanBurz said:

I believe they should be able to check that if I’m not mistaken, best of luck brotha, hope it turns out well for you 

Yeah I was researching it last night while at work and it was saying sometimes they can, sometimes they cant. Theres also the issue that since I never got tracking, cant know if it was sent through USPS, UPS, or FedEx :/

Just now, Cameron0309 said:

Yeah I was researching it last night while at work and it was saying sometimes they can, sometimes they cant. Theres also the issue that since I never got tracking, cant know if it was sent through USPS, UPS, or FedEx :/

I don’t know about fed ex, but I do know that if you sign up for the ups notifications I automatically get emails about packages being shipped to me, it’s a name and address thing rather than a tracking thing, so you could try the same with ups, and FedEx May also have a similar service

1 hour ago, Cameron0309 said:

There are some guys that are just like that. Its inconsiderate but they come thru. I've bought baits and never get word from them and a bait just shows up. Hopefully that's the case. Keep us posted