Trout stocking states

Hellbender

I'd guess that most all states stock some sort of trout or salmon in waters that have bigger fish that eat them.

I'm talking about specifically bass related.

None of the stocking here in my area is bass related....but if they get put in a lake, they get "bass related" :lol: Most of the lakes that I know in STE are great trout lakes and thats what they are mainly fished for, the bass just happen to make it survival of the fittest :D The main hudd lake in STE with all the docks has brown trout put in it mainly to help control the population of blue backs from what I have heard.

I'd guess that every state except Florida, Mississippi, and Louisiana stocks trout. I was able to find state hatcheries that raise/stock trout in Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia, New Mexico, and Arizona, and I bet you'd find them for every other state.

I'd guess that most all states stock some sort of trout or salmon in waters that have bigger fish that eat them.

I'm talking about specifically bass related.

If there is bass in the lakes there is a bass and trout relationship unless they stock some big trout. If not there is probably other fish (including other trout) that are eating them. I don't think any state stocks trout for bass food it just happens.