Manifold Glide baits

Grizzn n bassin

Made of leather/snakeskin/alligator skin or something, like $600? I saw those in the BM here maybe last year, I always wondered does anyone actually fish it or are they just collection pieces. Then Googled and found a site talking about how you've gotta let it dry after every session, the water does something to the leather etc. Still not sure if it's truly to be fished or what. 

53 minutes ago, 168 Rookie said:

Made of leather/snakeskin/alligator skin or something, like $600? I saw those in the BM here maybe last year, I always wondered does anyone actually fish it or are they just collection pieces. Then Googled and found a site talking about how you've gotta let it dry after every session, the water does something to the leather etc. Still not sure if it's truly to be fished or what. 

meant to be fished and theres a handful of japanese guys that fish em, its a resin bait with a leather/snakeskin/fish skin sewed over it, you basically have to care for it like a piece of clothing, air dry, then leather conditioner. The owner of manifold makes super high end hand made wallets and bags and happens to be into big baits and combined the two. Theres a few articles I found a few years back while looking at em. crazy line tie options and set ups. 

I wanted one been looking at the spec 440. There stage 0 thru 3 I dont understand  what  there saying but in the pics it seems Pitch and awe at different  angles. 0 being completely horizontal.

also I dont know what the difference  is between  the pa vs the de? Like is one a floater vs a slow sink. Because I saw some that float and others seem to be more of a slow sink type.

On 9/26/2020 at 11:00 PM, chefchris said:

meant to be fished and theres a handful of japanese guys that fish em, its a resin bait with a leather/snakeskin/fish skin sewed over it, you basically have to care for it like a piece of clothing, air dry, then leather conditioner. The owner of manifold makes super high end hand made wallets and bags and happens to be into big baits and combined the two. Theres a few articles I found a few years back while looking at em. crazy line tie options and set ups. 

Thanks for the info, definitely looks like a lot of work went into .  A little to complicated for me tho 

11 minutes ago, Grizzn n bassin said:

Thanks for the info, definitely looks like a lot of work went into .  A little to complicated for me tho 

I checked them out on tw. Definitely a lot of craftsmanship and a very unique bait. But I couldn’t tell you if it’s worth $400-$500