Good and bad day

flaswimbaiter

I finally broke my slump but could not get a hook in a good fish today, although they were being really aggressive. After catching a few last night on my new "un-named due to threat of drama" bait, I was determined to use my FS shad all day. I started up losing two big ones, with one being a pig right in front of me. I moved to another lake and used the "other" bait and lost another big one that took it right off the surface. Total for the day, 7 hook ups, but only three fish caught up to 3 1/2 pounds.

I finally broke my slump but could not get a hook in a good fish today, although they were being really aggressive. After catching a few last night on my new "un-named due to threat of drama" bait, I was determined to use my FS shad all day. I started up losing two big ones, with one being a pig right in front of me. I moved to another lake and used the "other" bait and lost another big one that took it right off the surface. Total for the day, 7 hook ups, but only three fish caught up to 3 1/2 pounds.

Who cares what bait you caught fish on?? If you're catching them you're catching them regardless of bait!! Post like these are drama!!