Safest way to trade

Swimb8ting_TheSouth

It depends on the person you are trading with. There are guys on here I have sent baits out to before getting the money and or bait with never an issue.

But lately you have to be careful, so my rule is if the person is very new then I ask them to sent there bait first, most will and some will not, so the ones that do not I just pass. This will also depend on the bait, I think anything under $100 just send it. I have been on tgis board a long time and never had an issue but again you learn the guys you can trust.

One thing both parties can do is agree on a value and paypal each other that amount as goods and services, you will both be out the fee but have the protection for a very small amount.

Deal with trusted members 

if the member is new have them send the bait first. Then once received and everything checks out send yours. I’ve done that with a few new members new had an issue 

if you don’t know the member check the feedback section 

15 hours ago, chefchris said:

Deal with trusted members 

if the member is new have them send the bait first. Then once received and everything checks out send yours. I’ve done that with a few new members new had an issue 

if you don’t know the member check the feedback section 

I’ll hit off what chef Chris said , always make sure they have positive feedback ,content, and a good rep

1 hour ago, swimbaitingthe229 said:

I’ll hit off what chef Chris said , always make sure they have positive feedback ,content, and a good rep

Sometimes though, buyers and traders don’t leave feedback. I recently traded a gas rat for a ufo on here recently with no issues. Really just depends on the other party.

10 minutes ago, Jay.Domingo said:

Sometimes though, buyers and traders don’t leave feedback. I recently traded a gas rat for a ufo on here recently with no issues. Really just depends on the other party.

It does and that’s a hell of a trade 

• 4 weeks later...