SUB Tournament December 12th - 19th

SU Crew3

bbz1 slow sink...i know, not the expense baits like 316 or romans but hey, it works.

:(

missed one the same size as I was taking my lure out the water for the next cast...then missed another in the same spot i caught the #7lber. possible 16+lbs for three fish :twisted:

But ill take a single #7 any day!

Nice! Effectiveness is way more important than price. I love 3:16 and don't use many spro baits, but I will take a 7 any day of the week :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put in a few hours this afternoon. First fish of the day was over 10, but she ran into a big pile of grass drifting by and the bait popped out before I could get to her.

Got 5 fish in the net in about 4 hours. Best one...

IMG_3072_resize_zps19333884.jpg

IMG_3074_resize_zps43d78426.jpg

IMG_3076_resize_zps59dda355.jpg

IMG_3078_resize_zpse698dd0b.jpg

I'm having a hard enough time fishing from a kayak. Pictures ain't easy either. Should have everything covered here to meet the rules.

Spectrum, that's a tank man! Congrats. You guys are hard core out there on the Yaks in the cold. Couldn't help but notice the blood dripping from your fingers. Did you get a hook? Is that Lake Austin you're fishing? You guys have a great fishery there.

-Dax

Spectrum, that's a tank man! Congrats. You guys are hard core out there on the Yaks in the cold. Couldn't help but notice the blood dripping from your fingers. Did you get a hook? Is that Lake Austin you're fishing? You guys have a great fishery there.

-Dax

It was in the 60s and the sun was out. Hell I was in shorts and flip flops. I wasn't warm, but could tolerate it. I'm just glad I don't live where it snows anymore. Earlier this week it was in the 40s and I feel like I shouldn't complain, but I was hating life. I've only had a kayak for maybe 2 months and I'm still kind of 50/50 on it. I really like how convenient it is to just throw it in the back of the truck and go. A rod or two, couple of baits, a net and anchor and that's it. I do miss the smell of a 2 stroke in the morning though...

Yesterday and today were the last days of fishing for me this year. Going out of town tomorrow for a while to visit family for the holidays.