SUB Battle for the Underground 2020 - Oct 16th - 22nd

SU Crew4

Well this might be my only fish. I haven’t been able to go except for a few hours in the evening yesterday. I was only able to get this one and I don’t think I will be able to go again. I’m hoping I can get out again Thursday but I doubt it. 

On 10/11/2020 at 7:22 PM, Mossypumpkin said:

I think @cd7 should be disqualified. We won’t stand for DD’s being caught during the battle :lol: Good luck, guys! 

haha not going to happen this year but thanks for the compliment. I was able to get about 4 hours in and I won’t get anymore so I’m happy with what I got. Good luck to you. I’m sure some big fish will start popping up soon. 

Edited by cd7

1 hour ago, cd7 said:

haha not going to happen this year but thanks for the compliment. I was able to get about 4 hours in and I won’t get anymore so I’m happy with what I got. Good luck to you. I’m sure some big fish will start popping up soon. 

I’d die for a 7 lol. Come on, sandbaggers. Post those giants and save me a few hopeful, sleepless nights haha

Took the whole week off for this tournament and couldnt even get a follower up until yesterday. Grinded my ass of and finally stuck a 9lb 4oz off a boil. Gotta head out again today cuz I have a feeling this ones not gonna hold. 

20201020_205407.jpg

20201020_205347.jpg