Swim Vid Review Library

jkarol24

Hey Underground, 

I will be honest, I don't frequent this forum often enough, but I will try to be better about that. I put out swim vids and reviews every Sunday afternoon on YT (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChY8aqKdyQGeo4En1r2-2OA/videos) and IG @swimbait_reviews and yall may have seen me on the Facebook forums.  I will try to upload YT links to every review on Sundays in the future, and you will find a full written review in the description.  Hope you enjoy, drop me a message if you have suggestions or looking for a vid of a specific bait- I am sitting on a few months worth of vids, so chances are I may have already shot it. I try to stay current with the hottest baits.  Next ones coming: sneaky rat, BGC 7 and wake gill, Pats squirrel and Phat, Rafa Crappie, Hiro 8.5, and plenty more.

Thanks, hope that the vids help out the swimbait community

-Jason

Swimbait Reviews

Edited by jkarol24

9 hours ago, porkmeatballs said:

I'm loving your videos! I probably will never get my hands on most of those baits, but I still love seeing how they perform in the water! 

Glad you enjoy the vids man, it has turned into a fun hobby for me.  Ive heard great things about your Trout Glide, one of these days I will get my hands on one!