UFO's just dropped

swimbaitrookie

Already gone. I tried to get one and went to finalize order and said item was already unavailable. Sucks that my card got charged and now gonna have to wait and see what happens if I get the bait or a refund. 

Edited by Zase33

Cart jacked in less than 10 seconds..... can’t wait to see the flippers sell it for 200+. 
kind of frustrating and disappointing. Several drops I’ve been cart jacked every time. Maybe a better method like pre order list. So people aren’t sitting refreshing  and than disappointment when it comes  to checkout and you get cart jacked. 

and if you sell baits for more than what you bought it for. You’re a piece of s$!t who ruins a swimbait community and a dumbass for expecting it’s worth more used than new

Edited by Firebaiter

10 minutes ago, Firebaiter said:

and if you sell baits for more than what you bought it for. You’re a piece of s$!t who ruins a swimbait community and a dumbass for expecting it’s worth more used than new

It's called free market economy and has been going on in this game for years.  Doesn't seem to ruin the swimbait community, it's just the game that's played. 

i got a wake mothership without an issues. checked out via paypal ( i stay signed in) 

went back after my order was thru and there were still baits up. 

dont use wifi if possible (this has been a game changer for me) get on the site early, make sure theres no weird sign in and youre signed into paypal or apple pay

17 minutes ago, MEGAMAG119 said:

Thanks for the heads up then? Lol

Last time I checked I am not in command of how many baits he has available on a drop, so I saw it on IG and posted it.  If that doesn't work for you, too effing bad.  

58 minutes ago, Firebaiter said:

Cart jacked in less than 10 seconds..... can’t wait to see the flippers sell it for 200+. 
kind of frustrating and disappointing. Several drops I’ve been cart jacked every time. Maybe a better method like pre order list. So people aren’t sitting refreshing  and than disappointment when it comes  to checkout and you get cart jacked. 

I am sure this will help you get baits on here.