Shimano calcutta conquest 401A

Delaware

Maybe not my business. But the reel shows some clear scratches and dirt that indicate that it has been fished.

You might want to updated you 'brand new' description. 

One thing that I like about this forum is the brotherhood amongst the team members, so let's keep it honest and advertise items in the true condition that they are in!

Cheers!

16 hours ago, freelancer27 said:

Maybe not my business. But the reel shows some clear scratches and dirt that indicate that it has been fished.

You might want to updated you 'brand new' description. 

One thing that I like about this forum is the brotherhood amongst the team members, so let's keep it honest and advertise items in the true condition that they are in!

Cheers!

Well first off I'm not a liar 

Second it's dirty because it just sits around collecting dust 

Third it has been mounted to a rod and thrown maybe twice never caught anything on it 

So yeah I would say brand new 

11 hours ago, BiggieSmall said:

Honesty is the best policy bro!

As for you 

If your not putting in anything relevant to the chat then don't say anything 

Trying to stir the pot doesn't make you any better

2 minutes ago, Delaware said:

Second it's dirty because it just sits around collecting dust 

Third it has been mounted to a rod and thrown maybe twice never caught anything on it 

So yeah I would say brand new 

Then you should probably have cleaned it so it doesn't look scratched, and it's either brand new or it's not. There's no "it's brand new to me". Don't try to put the blame on other people just change the description dawg 

16 hours ago, freelancer27 said:

12 hours ago, BiggieSmall said:

Then don't buy it. People I sell to on here know I don't screw them over. If I didn't think it was anything less then perfect then I wouldn't have posted it on here 

Last thing I'm going to say I'm not turning this into a pissing contest 

3 hours ago, Delaware said:

Then don't buy it. People I sell to on here know I don't screw them over. If I didn't think it was anything less then perfect then I wouldn't have posted it on here 

Last thing I'm going to say I'm not turning this into a pissing contest 

I think if you had changed the condition from 'brand new' to 'mint', that would be closer to the reality. I do not think you would accept a reel that you bought from Tacklewarehouse, when it was fished a couple of times already. You would expect a new, unused product.

Up to you what you do with this advice. You seem to have a great reputation, so I don't think you intended to do anything nasty.

Happy Thanksgiving sir!