Suggestion on fixing a Wake Jr.

Sacto John

580561_10151348790814513_1339499378_n.jpg

After 3 1/2 years of hard fishing I finally broke my Wake Jr by casting it up against a dock this last weekend. It is broken in 3 pieces right behind the joint. I recovered all the pieces and the fit together perfectly so I was wondering if any of you could make a suggestion on what type of glue/epoxy I should use to fix it.

I have had a couple of baits sent back for repair, but nothing like this. Most likely you will send the picture of the damage to 3:16 and go from there. Who knows there might be a few extra pieces laying around the shop from the last run to repair it.

My dad had a freestyle break and all the parts fit together perfectly so i just put a light coat of 2 part epoxy on it and it is holding great. However you can't go wrong by contacting 3:16 then you know it will be fixed right and fish like it should. Good luck.

My dad had a freestyle break and all the parts fit together perfectly so i just put a light coat of 2 part epoxy on it and it is holding great. However you can't go wrong by contacting 3:16 then you know it will be fixed right and fish like it should. Good luck.

Just a fyi,I wouldn't do that if I were you,if it breaks again no guarantee he will fix it...

But your bait do as you please

Just a fyi,I wouldn't do that if I were you,if it breaks again no guarantee he will fix it...

But your bait do as you please

+1 Broke the bill on a Wake Jr and Mickey had it fixed very fast.

how long ago did Mickey do the repairs?

I ask cause I contacted 3:16 a couple days ago about a repaint/touchup and Rina said that Mickey no longer does that - it takes too much time and that he would rather be building baits :?

im not sure if he ever did repaints or touch ups..i sent in my BA to get the broken bill fixed right after thanksgiving and just got the bait back with my wake jr preorder the other day. just shoot them an email, if its fixable, he will fix it.

I sent an email to 316 with an attached picture yesterday, and I will wait to hear back from him before I try and fix the bait myself. I had the lexan tail of this bait fixed by 316 once already. I hope I can get if fixed soon as I use it every time I am out.