New imakatsu bait 2021

WaterWolf44

1 minute ago, WaterWolf44 said:

Don't think ive seen the crawler yet

It is explained in a Japanese video, I don't think there are subtitles. Basically, they claim their crawler will run extremely slow and still have great action. If I remember correctly, they claim you can work it at half the speed of their other crawlers, but who knows. The shape is also somewhat unique compared to crawlers I see nowadays. 

I saw this bait and a swim video that looked to be this bait. If that video is from this bait I will be buying one. Looked like a floating hudd that actually floated and kicked on top at super slow speeds, killer

3 minutes ago, CG_Fishes said:

I saw this bait and a swim video that looked to be this bait. If that video is from this bait I will be buying one. Looked like a floating hudd that actually floated and kicked on top at super slow speeds, killer

I believe its called the lazy swimmer

I believe Imae has Huddleston's permission to use the patented vortex tail design. From what I understand from google translate this is supposed to be the perfection of the 6" hudd.

On 1/3/2021 at 5:41 PM, japanesebassman said:

Saw that one, I am super impressed with it. To be honest though, I am more excited about their upcoming crawler...

I've heard of their RS (real slow) Aventa crawler, It'd be neat if they have an even slower version.

1 hour ago, Jon P said:

I've heard of their RS (real slow) Aventa crawler, It'd be neat if they have an even slower version.

i have the RS. It catches the most 2 pounders out of any bait i own lol. My biggest on it is like a 3.8 pounder in central park.

4 hours ago, Jon P said:

I believe Imae has Huddleston's permission to use the patented vortex tail design. From what I understand from google translate this is supposed to be the perfection of the 6" hudd.

I really hope so, the swim video looked so good

On 1/6/2021 at 7:28 PM, CG_Fishes said:

I really hope so, the swim video looked so good

I'd like to see them have an 8" version. The 8" ROF0 Hudd is sort of useless since they got rid of the belly hook hanger.