Thoughts on 10000 fish head hunter?

ZachThomas

I know you have all seen the 10000 fish head hunter, so what are your thoughts on it? Personally I don’t not like it at all, it’s copying the mega bass dark sleeper and magdraft. Westin smith had said “this magnetic keeper is pretty sick never seen it done before” and on Karl’s bait and tackle it says “The magnetic hook harness system (patent pending)” The magdraft swimbait is called a magdraft because of the lateral line creating a draft and the MAGNET inside of the bait keeping the hook in place. The head hunter has basically the exact profile of the dark sleeper, the head hunter is just a blue gill profile. The hook placement is the exact same on the dark sleeper and head hunter, they also have the same weight placement, and the exact same action. Not to mention that the picture of the head hunter on Karl’s looks like it was just placed in the basses mouth. Let me know what you guys think?

The magnetic hook system is a blatant copy of the Imakatsu stealth swimmer, I would have an issue with this if they didn't try to act like it's original. But these guys are complete clowns, no matter how many times we goof on them on here, they're still going to get all of the likes and followers because that's how instagram works. All these guys buy the hype baits just to post pictures and get likes, not to catch fish. These instagram "fishermen" and SU members are not the same, we all know a real fisherman when we see them. Although it is annoying that these people, and their little fanboys, are the ones snatching up the citizens and DRT baits, let them stay in their lane.

• 2 weeks later...

Meh I’d rather wait and see if Megabass releases the Bluegill profile dark sleeper.   And I’d rather buy a mattlures or huddgill. Not supportive of the same people who help the googans rip off 6th sense. 

• 3 months later...
On 1/30/2021 at 8:58 PM, CaliforniaRigged said:

The more swimbaits the Googans come out with the less money their fans will have to buy up citizens, etc.  keep ‘em rollin.

but then there is people all over youtube and instagram such as westin smith and such that push WCZ and DRT and they jack up prices and i can tell influencers only get swimbait stuff just to get more follows and likes and thats why i dont get into swimbaits because its way harder to get stuff and expensive. 

Im not a fan of this one. I love the dark sleeper, but the googans tried to copy that which isn't cool. I think that it'll get plenty of kids interested in throwing bigger baits, but you wont catch me dead with one in my tackle box.

On 1/30/2021 at 8:58 PM, CaliforniaRigged said:

The more swimbaits the Googans come out with the less money their fans will have to buy up citizens, etc.  keep ‘em rollin.

and adding on from what i said earlier while im on instagram on my phone but im looking through all these "fishing influencers"  they all have swimbait stuff and all they have are paperweights WCZ DRT collabs WCZ citezens sneaky petes and all that will get them likes and i still mess with googans and some of there baits and there vids but i was watching a jon b vid and he had a deps bull shooter 160 and he fully like shouted deps out so i cant wait till instagram is filled with posts about "look at this fire swimbait" or "will this catch fish with the side eye emoji with a fire emoji" i mean its good that people want too but like the people who actually want to fish for fun get shitted on because everything goes up in price and we cant afford it. 

Edited by jp_midwest
grammar