Small Boats

bass slayer

there was a boat thread in the past with some real nice small boat setups. I forget the title but it was something like show us your boat

i personally have a 10ft boat and throw swimbaits all day from it. It just becomes an issue when docking having the rod tips off the front of the boat.

yea its no problem fishing just gotta make sure you know your boat well enough to be able to drop the rod and have it land in the boat and not on the outside :lol: the smaller boat hasnt been an issue so far, just the rod tip on docking is the only issue

I fish from a 12' kayak and it's not a problem at all. Guys throw swimbaits out of float tubes too so your scamp shouldn't be a problem either. A good tackle storage solution for you might be to set up a milk crate like kayakers use, that way you can stow you tackle and have rod holders too. Probably one of the best home made/modified crates was done by a guy that goes by TallPaul at palmetto kayak fishing.

If it gets you on the water it's not to small.
ae4ef3c53c3bf7ed266b1a7dbc1a8ee4.jpg[/img]

13 ftr. The best thing about this boat is rolling up to someone in a $60,000 boat and asking if they can take a picture then pulling a toad outta the livewell. And when you hook a fish the boat turns:-)))

Its all electric for fishing the lagoon.

Just got a Champion though. It was a little sketchy fishing deep off shore structure or main lake points on the weekends. I put a 10 hp on it and it hauled ass.

I hate to see it sit outside so if anyone in socal is looking, its a sweet little rig.