March SUB Madness March 21-27

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is like 30 some peeps in this thing, Only three have caught? No way an 8 lb 8 oz bass will win this thing. I need to fish again haha! I think this weather this week has been a little to rough up here though.

Can't be any worse then back East.. we got 7" of new snow at my local spot between yesterday and today

There is like 30 some peeps in this thing, Only three have caught? No way an 8 lb 8 oz bass will win this thing. I need to fish again haha! I think this weather this week has been a little to rough up here though.

It may hold up but I intend to give it a run Sunday morning! Went to a little pond yesterday for a couple of hours and taught myself to cast big baits left handed. I only had 5 major backlashes and only one bait (a cheap chunk of plastic) snap off so I'm ready to throw swims again :D I do have to pick a relatively clear area for now because I have no idea where that bait is going when I turn it loose :?

With the weather we been having down south of you that 8lb 8oz is standing strong

Look at Butch he only got 2 yesterday, even with lock jaw he can get at least one or two to bite his Hudd :lol:

I picked up a couple of 4#ers this week but there's not really much point in posting those up. I'm sure some of the other guys caught fish but didn't post them up, too.

Nice fish! No point in posting my 8 lb 12 oz then. Lost a good one today too. Oh well, my fishing this week is over. I'm out. But it was fun. At one point the scale said 9. 3 haha! But it was 8 12

Post it up man!

Here's mine from today. Even though it wont win, still got one! Shortly after, donated that 10" freestyle via snapped line in a cast...i'll be fishing with snag gear in the morning. :x:lol:

SN850645.jpg

SN850646.jpg

Geoff