68 specials

toofishee

If you are buying 68's and you don't have any Deluxe 8 incher's, you are missing out. Just throwing that out there ;)

Too true!! I don't know the last time I saw a 6" trout swimming around in a stocked laked. Really there aren't very many 8" trout stocked either!! The 68 has it's place as a finesse swimbait. Lot's of 4lbers get caught on it, but have not seen many or maybe even any truly big fish shown. Wishing there was more options on the 10" size....

Ordered mine yesterday as well. I don't know why but I'm feeling very confident about throwing this bait and I've never owned one.Do you guys throw them stock or should I do a google or site search on rigging a trebble stinger? I did watch the one video with the guy who came up with the one method,but others I've seen look a little simpler.Is it better with a top or belly stinger?Can't wait to try them!

If you are buying 68's and you don't have any Deluxe 8 incher's, you are missing out. Just throwing that out there ;)

Too true!! I don't know the last time I saw a 6" trout swimming around in a stocked laked. Really there aren't very many 8" trout stocked either!! The 68 has it's place as a finesse swimbait. Lot's of 4lbers get caught on it, but have not seen many or maybe even any truly big fish shown. Wishing there was more options on the 10" size....

+2